DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Israel Data Center Market - Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2023-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Israel data center market size is expected to reach a value of $949 million by 2028 from $634 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.95% from 2022-2028.
This report analyses the Israel data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments.
The Israel data center market has the presence of several local and global operators, such as Adgar Investments & Development, Bezeq International, Bynet Data Communications, Compass Datacenters, EdgeConneX, MedOne, and others.
Growth opportunities in the market have attracted new investors such as Quantum Switch Tamasuk, Digital Realty, Global Technical Realty, NED Data Centers, Serverfarm, and Techtonic have entered the Israel data center market. The rapid increase in investors will increase the competitiveness in the market in terms of colocation space supply in the coming years.
Global cloud service providers are making significant investments to expand their presence in the industry. Operators such as AWS, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure have established a strong foothold in the country through cloud regions or on-ramp colocation.
In line with growing environmental concerns, both the government and operators are prioritizing sustainability by increasing investments in adopting green energy sources. The government has set an ambitious target of achieving around 40% renewable energy in the country's energy mix by 2030.
The industry is experiencing notable growth in 5G connectivity, which is revolutionizing various sectors. Telecom operators like Pelephone, HOT Mobile, and Partner have successfully deployed 5G services nationwide. The advent of 5G is driving advancements in multiple industries, leading to more efficient outcomes. For instance, Israel's Poria Hospital recently announced the utilization of 5G connectivity to support doctors in delivering digital medicine.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and Israel colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Israel by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across states in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Israel data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about industry size during the forecast period.
Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Israel
- I. Facilities Covered (Existing): 20
- II. Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 7
- III. Coverage: 8+ Cities
- IV. Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
- V. Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
Data center colocation market in Israel
- I. Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028)
- II. Retail and Wholesale Colocation Pricing
- III. Retail vs. Wholesale Colocation Market
- The Israel market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
|No. of Pages||109|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$634 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$949 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.9%|
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi Vantara
- Juniper Networks
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- M+W Group (Exyte)
- Mercury Engineering
- Saan Zahav
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Delta Electronics
- HITEC Power Protection
- Johnson Controls
- Keysight Technologies
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
- Adgar Investments & Development
- Amazon Web Services
- Bezeq International
- Bynet Data Communications
- Compass Datacenters
- Digital Realty
- Global Technical Realty
- NED Data Centers
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
- Existing Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Petah Tikva
- Tel Aviv
- Other Cities
- List of Upcoming Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Storage Systems
- UPS Systems
- Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers, Condensers & Dry Coolers
- Other Cooling Units
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Engineering & Building Design
- Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hm95h6
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900